It’s Pink Shirt day, today. Along with wearing pink, how about trying the following things:
1) A’am Niin – tell or show someone that they are a good person.
2) Make the KindNESS pledge, and help someone out who needs it.
3) Take a deep breath, count to three, exhale and say something constructive after someone irritates you.
5) Wear pink.
6) Take a minute to think about what you learn about yourself through conflict or challenge. Then thank the person challenging you for the lesson.
8) A’am Niin – take a moment to look in the mirror and tell yourself you are wonderful, smart, brave, kind, loving and loved.
9) Take a moment to slow down, listen to what others have to say, respond thoughtfully, and breathe.
10) Celebrate your kind actions by sharing and retweeting messages from @pinkshirtday on Twitter or let us know, on this page, what you’re doing to support Pink Shirt Day on Feb 22, 2017.